SKILLS TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We specialize in the design and delivery of skills development programs.
We can develop or customize programs to suit your specific needs.
We pride ourselves in offering enjoyable, stimulating and highly interactive programs in both official languages.
In the event that you already have a program developed but no one to deliver it, we will be happy to facilitate it for you.
- Enable you to achieve your company goals
- Effect dynamic change in performance and attitude
- Further develop your leaders, managers and employees so your company may thrive
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Increased productivity
- Optimized efficiency
- Clear communication
- Strong teams
- Positive work environment
- Improved customer service
- Full sales potential
- and so many more…
Each of these steps can be offered individually:
Conduct a needs analysis
- Gathering information through observation, interviews and questionnaires;
- Correlating, examining and filtering the results;
- Identifying gaps, strengths and training needs;
- Presenting a summary of findings to management.
Create or customize training materials
Deliver training programs
- Anywhere, anytime
- English, French or both
- Live-environment coaching or coaching on the telephone are available to assist in the on-going application of the new skills learned.
I am happy to deliver your internal training programs in English, French or both… Anytime, anywhere!
In the past eighteen years, I have had the pleasure of working with a wide range of industries including: automotive, banking, brewery, Canadian forces, hospitals, legal, medical, mining, pharmaceutical, postal service, product manufacturing, retail, translation, travel, I am probably forgetting a few!
If you want to further develop the skills and abilities of your leaders, managers and employees and want to use your internal training programs… It will be my pleasure to work alongside with you!
My training style is energetic, dynamic and motivational! I welcome you to find out for yourself!
“Linda’s skills are outstanding. She is able to converse comfortably in English and French and will switch back and forth between languages to accommodate the needs of our employees. Her performance as a facilitator is among the highest we have ever recorded.”SHERWIN WILLIAMS
” Linda consistently receives positive feedback and evaluations from our students. Her ability to connect and to effectively communicate course material in a clear and practical manner is evident. Her motivational teaching style and extensive knowledge and experience in training and development have made a significant contribution to the success of our programs. “SAIT POLYTECHNIC (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology)
The process of coaching creates self-awareness in thoughts and action. It challenges the clients to move beyond where they are at the present moment.
In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the Coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action.
Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing great focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where the client is now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future.
The results are a matter of the client’s intentions, choices and actions, supported by the Coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.
As Coaches, we look forward to coaching you (or members of your team) to accomplish what you really want…
Action is the bridge between dreams and reality!
Business – Organizational Coaching
Many organizations are discovering the value and benefits of Business Coaching:
- It encourages high-functioning executives and managers to bridge the gap to their next level of success;
- It gives executives and managers the opportunity to strengthen specific interpersonal, communication, leadership or managerial skills;
- It allows these individuals to give voice to their challenges.
A Coach provides non-judgemental support and holds the individual accountable to the commitments made. The results are in direct proportion to the effort the client is willing to put into the process.
Coaching helps clients to:
- Identify unique abilities and values
- Develop strategies and confidence
- Clarify priorities and goals
- Provide direction
- Stimulate progress
- Sharpen skills
- Enhance relationships
- Shift thought patterns
And much more.
Coaching is done in person or over the phone. It is completely confidential.
The process creates self-awareness in thought and action. It will challenge you to move beyond where you are at the present moment.
We invite you to contact us to discuss how the coaching process may add value to you or your team.
Personal / Life Coaching
Who are you?
What do you dream of?
What do you want your life to be?
Coaching is a collaborative partnership between a Coach and a willing individual (the Coachee), which connects at the deep personal level of beliefs, values and vision.
It enables, through a process of discovery, goal setting and specific action. It is for the realization of extraordinary results. Coaching is based in a body of knowledge, technology and a style of relating that focus on the development of human capacity.
Personal – life coaching is done in person or over the phone. It is completely confidential.
The process creates self-awareness in thought and action. It will challenge you to move beyond where you are at the moment.
We invite you to contact us to discuss how the coaching process may add value to you or your team.
It’s in speaking your dreams that you breathe life into them and they become reality. You are the guardian of your happiness. It’s time to believe in amazing possibilities because possibilities make you care about the future. They inspire hope, and hope is always replenishing and uplifting.
2019 Most Entertaining Speaker Award recipient (High-Impact Speaking Masterclass & Showcase, May 2019)
2018 World Class Speaker Award recipient (High-Impact Speaking Masterclass & Showcase, May 2018)
Professional Negotiation & Influencing Training
Linda P. Cousineau is an International Consultant in Negotiation and Influencing skills. She is certified to offer the programs below on behalf of ENS International (in French or in English).
Are you getting the outcome you want when negotiating?
Do you feel you are leaving too much on the table?
Are you and your team as prepared as you could be?
Would you like to enhance your practical negotiating and influencing capabilities? Gain personalized awareness, insights and abilities? Our workshops are dynamic, fast paced and filled with practical and intensive learning experiences. We will challenge you and your team…
Professional Negotiation (level 1): 2 day workshop (14 credits)
Strategic Negotiation (level 2): 2 day workshop (14 credits)
Expert Negotiation (level 3): 2 day workshop (14 credits)
Negotiation and Influencing Refresher: 1 day workshop (7 credits)
Professional Negotiation (level 1) This fast-paced, intensive 2-day negotiation workshop will significantly enhance your negotiation and influencing capability. You will gain insights into human behavior and the frameworks, tools and techniques that will allow you to best achieve your objectives and goals or those of your company. Learning Outcomes:
- Understand advanced negotiation and influencing concepts and terminology
- Distinguish and capitalize on negotiation content versus negotiation process
- Manage time frames
- Manage critical components of the negotiation process
- Utilize the essential role of influence
- Strategically build common ground
- Capitalize on communication style flexibility
- Diagnose needs and drivers
- Manage atmospherics
- Identify, counter and employ tactics
- Alter the balance of power
- Develop negotiation and influencing strategy
Strategic Negotiation (level 2) Influence difficult or powerful people while under pressure with skills form this 2-day negotiation training. Building on our Professional Negotiation (Level 1) workshop, you will focus on your current negotiation scenarios and discover unique options and solutions. Learning Outcomes:
- Review and audit your current application of advanced negotiation concepts
- Develop and employ effective strategies to achieve your objectives
- Build negotiation style consciousness
- Intentionally manage the sequence of negotiations
- Break deadlocks creatively
- Prepare systematically to gain strategic advantage
- Lock in commitment to lasting agreements
- Handle pressure, conflict and uncertainty
- Generate tactical options through practice and rehearsal
- Major case study rehearsal with constructive feedback
- Undertake post negotiation review
Expert Negotiation (level 3) Enhancing Levels 1 and 2, this rigorous 2-day master class in small groups, provides personalized coaching and mentoring for the current challenges you face, while focusing on difficult and complex scenarios. Learning Outcomes:
- Review your understanding of negotiation concepts and techniques
- Create and manage strong negotiation teams
- Heightened style consciousness – work outside your comfort zone
- Negotiate and influence under uncertain and unpredictable conditions
- Manage advanced concession trading
- Apply advanced questioning techniques
- Utilize advanced rehearsal techniques
- Guide critical negotiations to achieve your objectives
Negotiation & Influencing Refresher This concentrated, 1-day negotiation training will reinforce and extend the process framework developed at the initial workshop. This flexible course is formulated to meet your needs, identified in advance. The workshop will: Refresh important negotiation and influencing concepts developed at the initial workshop Review your negotiating experience and overcome personal difficulties Extend further your individual skill development.
For more information, please contact us.