- Customer Service Excellence
- Mutual Respect
LINDA P. COUSINEAU
Linda is a bilingual entrepreneur, a dynamic speaker, an energetic trainer and facilitator, and an international best-selling co-author who has extensive consulting, coaching and training experience with clients in Europe and North America.
She empowers Business Owners, Leaders, Executives and their teams to effectively communicate, negotiate, influence and increase their sales. She is:
- • Accredited as an International Consultant in Strategic Negotiations and is qualified to deliver accredited CPD courses on behalf of ENS International (Australia);
- • Certified and licenced as a BankCode Expert and Trainer. B.A.N.K. is the latest development in personality science and is the only system in the world scientifically validated to predict buying behaviour within 90 seconds.
Over the past 18 years, Linda has worked with a wide range of industries including: automotive, banking, brewery, Canadian forces, legal, medical, mining, pharmaceutical, postal service, product manufacturing, retail, translation, travel, hospitals, and more.
Following are some of the results you can expect:
- • Increase sales revenue;
- • Create long-term personal and business relationships;
- • Better pinpoint and serve the needs of your customers and prospects;
- • Gain a significant competitive advantage
- • Enhance communication, collaboration, performance and job satisfaction;
- • Attract and recruit the best people;
- • Negotiate your best outcome
- • Become an expert at negotiating;
- • Positively impact corporate culture.
Linda has a degree in Adult Education and in Labor Management Relations, and is:
- • A certified and licensed BANKCODE Trainer
- • A certified CORE Passion Coach
- • Accredited as an International Consultant in Strategic Negotiations with ENS International (Australia)
- • A Consultant/Facilitator for SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada).
- • Certified as an Appreciative Inquiry (AI) Facilitator and a Synchronous Facilitator
- • Certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality inventory
- • Has a certificate of accreditation from Emploi-Québec
- • A Canadian Co-Peace Ambassador for a Global Peace Initiative (including 196 countries)
Leon has been an Entrepreneur for over 12 years, and is currently the owner of Active Play Toys and Games Inc., a successful international import/export business. He travels internationally, meets and works with people from various industries and cultures. International trade shows, channel development, revenue & profit growth, sales staffing/training/management, contract preparation & negotiations, forecasting and strategic planning are just a few skills required for the operation of his business.
In the spring of 2016, Leon was introduced to B.A.N.K. He recognized this methodology was a no-brainer to help increase sales and make deeper, more profitable connections with buyers. Understanding B.A.N.K. was a game-changer! Leon became a certified and licensed B.A.N.K. expert trainer. While operating his current international business, he is now the VP with LPC & Associates Inc. in promoting the B.A.N.K. methodology to individuals and organizations who want to:
• Accelerate their current sales revenue (up to 300%);
• Create long-term personal and business relationships;
• Enhance customer relationships;
• Gain a significant competitive advantage;
• Accelerate their success faster than ever;
• Increase company profit and drive more revenue to the bottom line;
• Positively impact corporate culture.
Leon has a degree in Business and a Certificate in Project Management.
• As a Project Manager, he was instrumental in corporate wide SAP implementations (managed testing, custom programming, needs analysis, training, union/employee relations, etc.).
• As a Finance Manager, he grew a private sector franchise from 12 to 1500 franchises in 2 years (recruited and trained over 55 managers and employees, managed day and evening shifts, developed financial systems, controls, methods and procedures, communicated with internal and external clients, etc.).
• Leon is a certified and licensed BANKCODE Trainer.
• He is a CORE Passion Coach.
• He is a Licensed Automotive Technician and managed and operated an automotive repair shop at the age of 19.
• He has a certificate in Condominium Management. He was the President of a 58 unit residential condominium complex for several years and the previous President of a 20 unit commercial complex.
• Leon has an understanding of French.